Pulley Spacers for Powerdyne, Paxton, and Vortech®
Fits all Superchargers with a 0.785" shaft (Standard Powerdyne, Paxton, and Vortech®)
Corrects Two Problems:
- Many supercharger installs use a high-offset pulley as shown below, and those owners have a hard time locating pulleys in different sizes for their application. With this spacer kit, they can use common and easy-to-find aftermarket pulleys.
- Misalignment between the crankshaft and supercharger pulley is a common cause of belt slippage. Check your belt alignment and correct it with this kit to be sure that you get maximum tractive force to stop belt slip!
Two Kits available:
- Our pulley spacers have a slot for the key so they will slide right on your Vortech, Powerdyne, or Paxton. Simply install over the shaft, then put your pulley back on. Done!
- Order the 1" kit if you are not sure about what length you need, and simply cut the spacer to length as needed.
- Order the ¾" kit to receive spacers already cut-to-length for most installs. Ready-to-go with no cutting, you will have the right spacer to move your pulley out ¼", ½" or ¾".
Each kit also includes three steel shims to fine-tune the pulley spacing if necessary. These shims are made from hardened alloy steel and serrated to prevent them from rotating or spinning on the shaft.
What is the right-size pulley for your application?
Customers who purchased this item, also purchased: