Ignition Wires For The Porsche® 928
- Porsche® 928 1978 - 1984 16v Motors with Single Distributor
- Porsche® 928 1984 -1 986 16v Motors with Dual Distributor Caps
- Porsche® 928 1985 - 1986 32v Motors
- Porsche® 928 1986.5-1995 32v Motors
- Porsche® 944, 944 Turbo (951), and 944S 1983 - 1991 ALL
- Porsche® 968 1991 - 1995
These high quality ignition wires fit the factory wiring clips exactly, and have genuine Beru™ connector ends on them - not imitations!
Made with platinum-cured 7mm silicone over a tough fiber braid core.
PLUS: Every wire is wrapped with the correct cylinder number for easy installation! Looks sharp! Cheaper than OEM, same high quality, genuine solid copper conductor cores, Beru™ ends.
Fight engine misses, hard-starts, and poor gas mileage with good ignition and color-tune your engine bay at the same time!
Available in Blue, Black, and Red.
Many customers who are replacing their ignition wires choose to replace their vacuum lines at the same time with this kit:
* Domestic US shipping shown. International shipping will be calculated based on location.