Hub Stands for Porsche®, BMW®, and GM® Vehicles
Fits Porsche®, BMW®, and GM® models as listed below..
A commercial-quality tool that belongs in every car owner's garage. Better than jack-stands, makes working on your car more enjoyable, safer, and faster. Made in the USA, each all-steel hub stand is professionally TIG-welded and painted in a chip-resistant and durable black powder-coat.
- Beefy! Designed for vehicles up to 10,000 pounds.
- Safer than jack stands – held on by lug nuts - car cannot fall off the hub stand.
- Places center of hub 17" off the floor. High clearance for ease of working under the car.
- Supports the weight of the vehicle where it was intended to be supported.
- Great for winter storage of your car, prevents flat-spotting of tires.
- Not in the way of creepers like jack stands are.
"When would you use these?"
- ALIGNMENTS: When you want an accurate and fool-proof way to measure Toe and Camber. You can make all your measurements and adjustments totally wheels free. It's easier, faster and more precise than can ever be done on tires. All of the car rolling, jacking, wheel wrestling and tire error is eliminated.
- STORAGE: When you want to store your car without flat-spotting your tires nor damaging your suspension by leaving it unloaded (in droop) all winter.
- SERVICE: Best way to work on your brake lines and calipers. Plus: there’s more room to work under the car without jack stands in the way.
- PREVENT DAMAGE TO THE CAR: When you discover that if you use your jacking point to jack up the car, you have nowhere to put jack stands that won’t dent something!
- SAFETY: Cars fall off of jack stands. They can’t fall off a hub stand because it’s held in place with lug nuts.
- PAINTING: Body work and painting is made easier without the tires and wheels. Great for installing fender flares.
- CAR SHOWS!
Compare: Our Hub Stands are both taller and stronger than any of our competitors! This tool has been through a complete FEA analysis for strength and safety and found to be stronger than even a 2-ton jack stand!
Fitment: Has two bolt circles: the 5 X 130mm bolt circle fits most Porsche’s (view Porsche® chart) and the 5 X 120/120.7mm bolt circle fits most BMW (view BMW chart) and GM models (view GM chart).
Optional Alignment Kit: The optional alignment accessory kit makes toe and camber measurements a snap. Includes two aluminum toe indicator bars, two camber rockers, and 4 fasteners with nuts. Mounts to the hub stand in under a minute! All you will need is a pair of tape measures and a magnetic-mounting camber gauge as shown below.
Pricing: is per PAIR.
Customers who purchased this item, also purchased: