Application: All North-American Porsche 928, 944, 911, 924, 914 with 7” headlamps.
Technology that Works: New LED technology has finally cured the ails of the old tungsten sealed-bean headlamp, which is that dim yellow light, poor lensing (blinding oncoming traffic) and high current draw.
More than Just a Bulb: These new LED Nighthawk Headlamps are more than just a new-bulb-in-an-old-reflector fix. These are whole new reflectors and lenses designed specifically for this bulb, creating the sharpest cut-offs and best light dispersion possible. Exceeds DOT specifications.
Added Plus: the lower amp draw of the LED bulbs is a real benefit for our classic Porsche® with older wiring and smaller alternators.
- Three times as bright as the Tungsten sealed-Beam Headlamps that they replace.
- Simple plug-in installation – nothing else to buy.
- Precision optics for accurate light projection and control.
- Low amp draw, easy on alternators and wiring.
- Extremely long life. No maintenance.
- Completely sealed and weather-proof.
- Best vibration and shock resistance of all bulbs.
- DOT approved, all States. Exceeds 49 CFR 571.108 spec